Hello, my lovelies!
Today, I have a VERY special feature for you that you will not see anywhere else:
“Fable’s Top Five Dream Vacation Spots”.
Don’t forget to enter the AMAZING giveaway at the end of this post: Monica is giving 1 lucky winner a SIGNED SET of both “One Week Girlfriend” and “Second Chance Boyfriend” during her tour.
So read on, ladies, and enjoy! 😉
From breakout New Adult author Monica Murphy comes the exhilarating conclusion to Drew and Fable’s story—the star-crossed young romance that began in One Week Girlfriend.
Lost. Everything in my life can be summed up by that one sickening word. My football coach blames me for our season-ending losses. So does the rest of the team. I wasted two whole months drowning in my own despair, like a complete loser. And I lost my girlfriend—Fable Maguire, the only girl who ever mattered—because I was afraid that being with me would only hurt her.
But now I realize that I’m the one who’s truly lost without her. And even though she acts like she’s moved on and everything’s fine, I know she still thinks about me just as much as I think about her. I know her too well. She’s so damn vulnerable, all I want to do is be there to help her . . . to hold her . . . to love her.
I just need her to give me one more chance. We may be lost without each other, but together, we’re destined to find a love that lasts forever.
Fable’s Top Five Dream Vacation Spots and Why
So I’m a girl with a broke, drunk single mom who’s never around (literally) and a little brother who needs plenty of guidance. When I think about dream vacations, I’m going to dream big. There are plenty of places I want to go and see. Lots of them. But here is my top five dream vacations list in random order:
1. New York City. I want the total cliché. I want to visit the city that never sleeps. I want to witness the hustle and bustle and craziness that I’ve seen plenty of times on TV but that’s not the same, you know? Drew says he’ll take me someday. I’m holding him to that promise.
2. Australia. When I was young, I used to read that book Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. Alex said plenty of times in the book, I think I’ll move to Australia. Talk about as far away as possible from my mom and all my problems. I loved the sound of moving to Australia. If someone had offered me a plane ticket to Australia when I was ten, I probably would’ve taken them up on it. That’s how desperate I was to get away from my mom. Drew better take me to there too, don’t you think?
3. Colorado. Don’t ask me why, but I’ve always wanted to go there. I think my mom, back when she was younger and more coherent, used to talk a lot about moving to Colorado. I liked the sound of it. It was mysterious to me and my silly younger self. So yeah. Colorado. I want to go.
4. Paris. The city of love. Me, the cynic, the grouch, the girl who once let boys use her but never let them get too close, has become a believer. And I found someone who was also a total nonbeliever and somehow, he’s become one as well. And when I say believer, I mean a believer in love. We’re suckers for it, Drew and I. So why not go to Paris together and visit the Eiffel Tower hand in hand? Sip lattes at a quaint coffee shop? Drag Drew back to our hotel room where I strip him naked and…err. Whoops.
5. Hawaii. I have a secret. I want Drew to whisk me away to a Hawaiian Island so we can get married—a destination wedding. Just me and him on the beach, watching the sun melt into the ocean as we say our marriage vows to each other. With bare feet and me wearing a gauzy white dress clutching a colorful bouquet. I could swoon just thinking about it. I want it so bad but we’re not close to making that move yet. Soon though. I hope.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Monica Murphy is a native Californian who lives in the foothills below Yosemite. A wife and mother of three, she writes New Adult and contemporary romance for Bantam and Avon. She is the author of One Week Girlfriend and Second Chance Boyfriend.
And here is the giveaway!